WCCCC alumni have a lot of memories to share as we work together for the advancement of God’s kingdom. Pressing forward by the might of Jesus Christ our Lord, we are destined for the glory of his kingdom.
For this winter, we want to specially invite WCCCC alumni to meet with old friends at the newly renamed Kingdom Leadership Conference, scheduled for 31 December 2022 to 2 January 2023. The theme this year is To Bear My Name Before the Gentiles and Kings. Alumni can ponder this current theme while also revisiting old themes such as Let the Church Declare His Glory (1981) and Be Ye Ready for the Returning King (1982).
To fellowship groups reuniting at the conference, W4CAA is making a special offer: for no additional fee, you will be able to arrive one day early and have lodging on 30 December, and we can lodge you closer to the rest of your group to make it easier to do things together. So bring along your friends from the college fellowship you went to, whether it was in the 1980s or in the 2010s! Just let us know on the registration form by making note of what group you want to get together with.
The Lord bless you, and we hope to see you in December.
Our venue had to be closed over Memorial Day weekend, but we are proceeding with the conference next weekend, into Monday, 4 July. Please see details on our conference page.
Registration is open for this year’s Thematic Bible Conference, to be held next month over the Memorial Day long weekend, 28–30 May 2022.
The registration deadline for the 2021 Winter Conference is next week. Be there or be square.
W4CAA now offers the George Shen Ministry Scholarship based on your talents in Christian service, zeal in campus evangelism, commitment in leading inductive Bible study, academic achievements, and financial need.
The scholarship is set up in memory of brother George Shen (1946–2021), a faithful servant of God who was devoted to evangelism and discipleship ministry among Chinese students.
Candidate must demonstrate:
- talents in Christian service, such as in leadership, music, interpersonal relationship, or communication;
- zeal in campus evangelism;
- continual commitment in leading inductive Bible study, preferably in both Cantonese and English;
- academic achievements; and
- financial need.
Candidate must be enrolled in an undergraduate program at a 2- or 4-year college in North America, or in a graduate program at a research university or seminary in North America. An applicant who expects to be enrolled in the following academic term may apply, but any scholarship or support awarded will not take effect until enrollment is confirmed.
Scholarship recipient will:
- be awarded partial or full support, such as a voucher for his tuition or his room and board, for a specified number of semesters or quarters (amount awarded will be based on financial need);
- be invited to apply for scholarship renewal if he remains eligible per Eligibility above, and has completed AA Inductive Bible Study Leader certification.
An applicant should:
- fill out an application form (including personal information, church information, and college information), explaining his eligibility per Eligibility above (forms can be obtained from TonyChan@w4caa.org);
- sign the form and submit it to Scholarship Dept, W4CAA, C/O Dr Tony Chan, 170 E. Yorba Linda Blvd., Suite 380, Placentia, CA 92870.